The front tires tend to be eccentric wear due to braking system function.
Rear tires wear faster due to heavy load , the drive position even much faster.
To change tire position in proper time is quite important .It can support reduce eccentric wear and normal wear to make every tire work well expanding tire lifetime.
Incorrect tire inflation pressure will cause direct affection to the tire safety , lifetime and handling of truck .
▪ Cause shoulder parts wear easily and tire lifetime
▪ Increase sidewall deflection and make tire damaged , risk for driving safety
▪ May cause bead unseat , risk for driving safety
▪ Cause middle part of the pattern wear easily and reduce tire lifetime
▪ Higher pressure make tire stiffness increased and cause tread deformation , thereby may result in crown burst .
▪ Tire storage and installation should be done in the temperature above 0 ℃.
▪ Check and clean rim before tire installation .Make sure there is no dirt and no deformation defective on the rim. Please change a new valve when change a new tire .
▪ Check the status of tires before installation to avoid deformed ,bended bead and other defective tires been installed ..
▪ Make sure tire size match with rim size .
Note: Pay attention to the problems such as groove crack , eccentric wear ,any cracks , injury in bead part ,any inside foreign material and so on.
▪ Tires should not been reserved together with oil , inflammable material or chemical corrosives to avoid be sticky or softening .
▪ Tires should been reserved indoor ,avoid direct sunlight and rain.
▪ Prevent tires from foreign material damage(such as nails, stone, metal , glass fragment and so on).
▪ Perform FIFO management.
Stack higher will cause tire deformation .If tire piles up for longer time , replace the upper ones and bottom ones every month .